Low dose aspirin and statins [HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors] for primary prevention of atherosclerosis and arterial thromboembolism in systemic lupus erythematosus [SLE]: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Thromboembolism
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2010 Actual end date (December 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.