A Randomized, Open, Parallel-group, Multi-national, Multi-centre, Phase IV Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Three Different Patient Management Strategies With and Without Esomeprazole 20 mg During a 3 Months Maintenance Phase Following an Initial 4-weeks Acute Treatment Phase in Subjects With Symptoms Thought to be GERD Related.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYMPATHY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Jul 2011 New Source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database)
- 11 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 02 Mar 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.