A Phase II, Open, Randomised Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD6244 Versus Pemetrexed (Alimta) in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Who Have Failed One or Two Prior Chemotherapy Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Jun 2008 Trial centres updated from nct (last updated 11-6-08).
- 30 May 2008 Results presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed according to an AstraZeneca media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History