A multicenter, randomized, 8-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study followed by a 6-month open-label extension to evaluate the efficacy and safety of DVS SR [desvenlafaxine sustained-release] in peri- and postmenopausal women with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Menopause
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 04 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 387 to 381 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress tp completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to ClinicalTrials.gov.