A multi-center prospective randomized phase III trial to determine the benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy using gemcitabine and cisplatin in nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients with residual EBV [Epstein-Barr virus] DNA following primary radiotherapy with or without concurrent cisplatin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History