A phase 3, open-label, multicenter, randomized study to compare the efficacy and safety of the Zevalin (ibritumomab tiuxetan) [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] therapeutic regimen following cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone, and rituximab (R CVP) with R CVP alone in high risk subjects with previously untreated CD20 positive non Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biogen; Cell Therapeutics
- 24 Sep 2008 Cell Therapeutics reported as trial affiliate and sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Primary outcome changed from progression-free survival to safety as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (26) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.