A Study of a Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Regimen With Treosulfan and Fludarabine for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Patients With Acute Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine; Treosulfan
- Indications Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2008 Last updated from ClinicalTrials.gov record.