A Phase III, Observer-Blind, Randomized, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Single Intramuscular Dose of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture and of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced in Embryonated Hen Eggs, in Healthy Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00492063).
- 15 Sep 2009 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History