A 14 Day, Randomised, Double Blinded, Placebo-Controlled 2-Way Crossover Trial of Repeat Doses of Intranasal GSK256066 and Placebo in an Environmental Exposition Unit (Vienna Challenge Chamber) in Subjects With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256066 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2010 Actual end date (May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.