Comparison of Biphasic Insulin Aspart 30 Twice Daily With Biphasic Insulin Aspart 30 Twice Daily Plus Lunchtime Injection of Insulin Aspart, in Combination With or Without Metformin (for Both Treatment Groups) in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes. A Multi-center, Randomized, Open-labeled, Two-armed Parallel Group Trial in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Previously Treated With Conventional Biphasic Human Insulin 30/70
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart; Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Lead trial investigator 'Rasha El Kassas', actual patient number (79) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.