A randomized phase 3 trial of Alimta (pemetrexed) and carboplatin versus etoposide and carboplatin in extensive-stage small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Etoposide; Pemetrexed
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALES
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Dec 2011 Biomarker analysis results published in Annals of Oncology.
- 27 Aug 2009 Interim analysis results have been reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History