A phase 2, randomized, double-blind study exploring the efficacy, safety and tolerability of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (DF) [Viread] monotherapy versus emtricitabine plus tenofovir DF fixed-dose combination therapy [Truvada] in subjects currently being treated with adefovir dipivoxil [Hepsera] for chronic hepatitis B and having persistent viral replication.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 29 Nov 2013 Results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 31 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2010 Results have been published in Gastroenterology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History