A Phase II study of 5-fluorouracil, bevacizumab, and radiation followed by modified FOLFOX6 [oxaliplatin, fluorouracil, folinic acid] and bevacizumab in the adjuvant treatment of patients with stage I/II rectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.