Controlled, randomized trial to evaluate efficacy of adjuvant chemotherapy between S-1 and UFT [tegafur/uracil] for locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: Phase III study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Tegafur/uracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival-rate' has not been met according to results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.