An Evaluation of Bortezomib (VelcadeR ) Followed by High-Dose Melphalan and Bortezomib (VelcadeR) as Conditioning Regimen for Tandem Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplants in Patients With Primary Refractory Multiple Myeloma and Plasma Cell Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.