Effect of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS) plus valsartan as part of intensified multi-factorial intervention compared to EC-MPS plus standard practice of care on development of transplant nephropathy in cadaver donor kidney recipients given basiliximab, cyclosporine microemulsion (CsA-ME) and short-term steroids: a 12-month, prospective, randomized, open-label multicentre study (MYTHOS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate sodium; Valsartan
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYTHOS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2006 New trial record.