Phase 3 Trial, Randomized, Open-Label, of NOV-002 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin vs. Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Alone for the Treatment of Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Glutathione/cisplatin; Glutathione/cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cellectar Biosciences
- 11 Feb 2014 Novelos Therapeutics now known as Cellectar Biosciences
- 05 Jun 2010 Results presented as a late-breaking abstract at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010).
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History