A multicenter, open-label, parallel-group, randomized, flexible dose study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of switching from existing atypical antipsychotics to bifeprunox in subjects with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bifeprunox (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 26 Apr 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 Actual patient number added from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.