Treatment of severe Alzheimer's disease in a residential home, nursing home, or geriatric residential setting: evaluation of efficacy and safety of galantamine hydrobromide in a randomised, doubleblind, placebo-controlled study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Galantamine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SERAD
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutica
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Planned patient numbers amended from 430 to 415 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History