A Prospective, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Receiving Subcutaneous Basal Insulin and Prandial Inhalation of Technosphere/Insulin Versus Subcutaneous Basal and Prandial Insulin Over a 52-Week Treatment Period and a 4-Week Follow Up.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MannKind Corporation
- 30 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD).
- 06 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the American Diabetes Association's 69th Scientific Sessions, according to a MannKind media release.
- 05 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History