Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Dosing With Oxybutynin Topical Gel to Treat the Symptoms of Overactive Bladder With a 14-Week Open-Label Safety Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 16 May 2009 Results have been presented at the annual meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 27 Apr 2009 Results in women have been presented at the annual conference of the American Urological Association, according to a Waston Pharmaceutical's media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History