Phase II Trial With Combination Chemotherapy Consisting of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) and Carboplatin in Malignant Gynecologic Tumour's.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Ovarian cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2006 New trial record.