Double-blind placebo controlled olanzapine add-on therapy in the treatment of acute syndromal and subsyndromal exacerbations in bipolar disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar depression; Bipolar disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Results published in the Journal of Psychiatric Research.
- 14 Oct 2010 Planned end date added to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History