A Study to Evaluate the Clinical and Microbial Efficacy of 0.6% ISV-403 Compared to Vehicle in the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis; Streptococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 16 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History