A Phase 1/2, Multi-Center, Blinded, Randomized, Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of the Human Monoclonal Antibody to Human α ν Integrins (CNTO 95), Alone and in Combination With Dacarbazine, in Subjects With Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dacarbazine (Primary) ; Intetumumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 14 Jul 2011 Actual end date added Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Phase II results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 12 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History