A 54-week, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to investigate the effects of rosiglitazone (extended release tablets) as adjunctive therapy to acetylcholinesterase inhibitors on cognition and overall clinical response in APOE e4-stratified subjects with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease (REFLECT-3).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT-3
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual patient number changed from 1429 to 1450 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2009 Results presented at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History