A 54 Week, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Effects of Rosiglitazone (Extended Release Tablets) as Adjunctive Therapy to Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors on Cognition and Overall Clinical Response in APOE4-stratified Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT-3
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual patient number changed from 1429 to 1450 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2009 Results presented at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History