Phase IV, Rater-blinded, Randomized Study, Comparing 250 mg of Betaseron With 20 mg of Copaxone in Patients With the Relapsing-remitting(RR) or CIS Forms of ms Using 3 Tesla(3T) Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) With Triple-dose Gadolinium
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1b (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BECOME
- 10 Sep 2009 Results were presented at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS), according to a Bayer Schering Pharma media release.
- 20 Sep 2008 Results presenetd at ECTRIMS/ACTRIMS/LACTRIMS
- 08 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.