A double-blind, placebo-controlled, virologic efficacy trial of pleconaril in the treatment of neonates with enteroviral sepsis syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pleconaril (Primary)
- Indications Enterovirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.