A multicenter, national, open-label, prospective, randomized study to evaluate efficacy and tolerability of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium 1440 mg/day with tacrolimus reduced dose versus enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium 720 mg/day with tacrolimus standard dose, in maintenance, stable, adult, kidney transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Glomerular-filtration-rate' has been met.
- 01 Feb 2012 Planned number of patients (98) added as reported in Clinical Nephrology.
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the Clinical Nephrology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History