A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-Group Multicenter Study to Determine the Safety/Efficacy of Mycophenolate Mofetil in Mono & Combination Therapy With Interferon Beta 1a in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Sep 2009 Results have been reported at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 12 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 Jun 2009, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.