Comparison of Cephalexin Versus Clindamycin in the Empiric, Outpatient Treatment of Suspected Staphylococcal Cutaneous Infections in the Era of Community-associated Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cefalexin (Primary) ; Clindamycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.