A Phase II Trial of Erlotinib and Radiotherapy in Patients With Stage III Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAD0503
- 18 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2011, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.