A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Study of ASA404 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin as First-Line Treatment for Locally Advanced or Metastatic (Stage IIIb/IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vadimezan (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTRACT-1
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2012 Companies added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 03 May 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Belgium, Hungary, Poland, Greece and discontinued in Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History