A Phase I/II Study of Vorinostat (Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid, SAHA) in Combination With Isotretinoin (13-cis Retinoic Acid, 13-CRA) in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Isotretinoin (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2006 New trial record.