Sunitinib Treatment Of Renal Adjuvant Cancer (s-TRAC): A Randomized Double-Blind Phase 3 Study Of Adjuvant Sunitinib Vs. Placebo In Subjects At High Risk Of Recurrent RCC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms S-TRAC; S-TRAC
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Denmark (end date: 30 Aug 2017).
- 23 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 28 Aug 2017).
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, FDA's Oncologic Drug Advisory Committee (ODAC) voted 6 in favor and 6 against the benefit-risk profile for SUTENT (sunitinib) as adjuvant treatment of adult patients at high risk of recurrent renal cell carcinoma (RCC) after nephrectomy (surgical removal of the cancer-containing kidney).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History