A phase I study of CHOP [cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, prednisone] and Campath-1H [alemtuzumab] in previously untreated aggressive T/NK-Cell lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Vincristine (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.