AVANDAMET Compared to Metformin Evaluation Trial (ACME): A 48-Week Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of AVANDAMET to Metformin Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Are Not Achieving Glycemic Control on Submaximal Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin; Rosiglitazone/metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACME
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2003 to Jun 2003 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Actual end date Dec 2005 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov