Randomised Multicentre Phase IV Study to Compare Glivec (Imatinib Mesylate, STI571) in Monotherapy Versus Glivec in Combination With Interferon Alpha at Low Doses in the Treatment of Newly-Diagnosed Chronic-Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2010 Results published in Haematologica.
- 20 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 01 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History