A Multicenter 3:1-randomized Placebo-controlled Double-blind Phase IIIb Study on the Effects of Ropinirole on Mood/(Subclinical) Depression in the Therapy of Patients With Moderate to Severe Idiopathic RLS [restless leg syndrome] in Germany.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (266) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results were reported at the 13th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 01 Nov 2006 New trial record.