Randomized, open-label, multiple-dose study to evaluate the effect of omeprazole 20 mg on the pharmacokinetics of atazanavir administered with ritonavir in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Omeprazole; Ritonavir
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Gastrointestinal disorders; HIV-1 infections; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 02 Nov 2006 New trial record.