Open-Label, Multiple Dose Study to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of Atazanavir (ATV) 400 mg Administered With Ritonavir (RTV) and Efavirenz (EFV) Compared to Atazanavir 300 mg Administered With Ritonavir Alone in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Efavirenz; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Apr 2011 Actual end date (September 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 02 Nov 2006 New trial record.