The effect of the co-administration of atazanavir (ATV) and ritonavir (RTV) on the pharmacokinetics of a combined oral contraceptive containing ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate in healthy female subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/norgestimate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 13 Mar 2007 Status change