Clinical evaluation of GW815SF [salmeterol/fluticasone propionate] for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis, emphysema): assessment of the effect of addition of fluticasone dipropionate to salmeterol xinafoate 50 microg after switching under double-blinded conditions to GW815SF 50/250 microg in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2005 to Feb 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 03 Nov 2006 New trial record.