A Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Lipid-Altering Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of MK-0524A in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Hyperlipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary) ; Niacin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type V
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 05 May 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 01 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Low density lipoprotein cholesterol level' has been met according to results published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History