A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, forced-titration study to compare the efficacy and safety of the combination of 145 mg fenofibrate and 20 or 40 mg simvastatin with atorvastatin monotherapy in patients with mixed dyslipidemia at risk of cardiovascular disease not adequately controlled by 10 mg atorvastatin alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Fenofibrate; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 30 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 516 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2008.