A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Manufactured With and Without Polysorbate 80 in Healthy Infants Given in a 2-, 3-, 4-, and 12-Month Schedule With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2006 New trial record.