A Phase II Trial of Erlotinib and Concurrent Palliative Thoracic Radiation Therapy for Patients With Non-small Cell Carcinoma of the Lung. (PEARL Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.