A Randomised, Double-Blind, Multi-Centre, Parallel Group Study Comparing Efficacy and Safety of 5 mg/ml Ropivacaine and 5 mg/ml Bupivacaine for Spinal Anaesthesia in Patients Undergoing Unilateral Lower Limb Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Ropivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Perioperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Nov 2006 New trial record.