A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability Study Levodopa - Carbidopa Intestinal Gel in Levodopa-Responsive Parkinson's Subjects Receiving Optimized Treatments with Parkinson Medicinal Products who Continue to Experience Persistent Motor Fluctuations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary) ; Levodopa/carbidopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Jan 2016 Pooled exploratory post-hoc analysis of 3 trials including this trial and 2 other studies [see CTP 700027941 and 70033178] were published in the Movement Disorders.
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 12 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2006-000577-29).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History